2021 Fall Refund Policy – If the league is shut down for any reason the following applies-
- 100% refund prior to practices beginning
- 40% refund prior to games beginning.
- All refunds are subject to a $15 processing fee.
- July 30-August 13 Regular Registration
- Aug 14-20 Late Registration ($20 late fee and you may be wait listed)
- August 14 & 16 tryouts for Pinto, Mustang, Bronco and Pony(need to attend one of the two dates)
- Week of August 16-Player drafts for Pinto, Mustang, Bronco and Pony
- Week of August 16 TBall and Shetland teams formed
- Practices begin August 21
- Week of Sept 13-Games begin
- Picture Day-TBA
The Board of Directors is striving for the successful completion of the Fall 2021 baseball season for all teams. As situations arise, we may have to instruct individuals, families, and/or teams to remain at home for an isolation period due to a positive COVID test while others continue to play. While there is no guarantee, the hope is that we can isolate positives, reduce exposure within the league, and avoid a league-wide shutdown. With that, we all must remain diligent in following CDC guidelines and stay home if you or your child has symptoms or has been exposed.
We’re looking forward to a great Fall 2021 season for all!
KWFCAYB Board of Directors